Best Ocean View Luau
- General Admission
- Child - Lap Seating Lap seating will not receive a lei, drink ticket, or a seat
The most intimate luau experience on Oahu!
Conveniently located in Waikiki! Sit back and relax in Oahu’s only penthouse luau dinner show. Enjoy the Waikiki sunset ocean views while sipping on a Mai Tai. While most luaus hold 500+ people, Waikiki Sunset Luau only holds up to 40 guests making it the most intimate luau experience on Oahu!
- Macaroni Salad
- Tossed Green Salad w/lilikoi dressing
- Kalua Pig Cabbage
- BBQ Shoyu Chicken
- Chicken Long Rice
- Steamed Vegetables
- Chocolate Cake w/Haupia Drizzle
*Luau menu items are subject to change based on availability.
Please note: All dinner meals will be served on disposable dish-ware for Covid precautions. No outside food or drinks are allowed inside venue.
- Cultural Activities
- Luau Buffet Dinner
- 45-minute Polynesian Show
- Shell Necklace
- Premium Cocktail Beverage
Cash only bar available.
5:00 pm Doors Open/Cultural Activities
6:00 pm Luau Dinner
6:45 pm Polynesian Show
7:30 pm Show Finishes
Located at the Imperial Hawaii Resort.
Address: 205 Lewers Street, Honolulu, HI 96815
If you are planning on driving to the event, Parking is located in the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. Validation is not included. $2.00 per 20 minutes or $6.00 per hour.
Watch a Sneak Preview
- For bookings of 1-10 people, cancellations within 72 hours notice of original event date are non-refundable.
- For group bookings of 11-20 people, cancellations within 1-week notice of original event date are non-refundable.
- For group bookings of 21+ people, cancellations within 1-month notice of original event date are non-refundable.
- No shows are non-refundable.
- For bookings of 1-10 people, you may not reschedule within 72 hours notice of the original event date.
- For group bookings of 11-20 people, you may not reschedule within 1-week notice of the original event date.
- For group bookings of 21+ people, you may not reschedule within 1-month notice of the original event date and are non-refundable.
- If you are requesting a refund due to a medical issue or emergency, a doctor’s note is required to receive a full refund.
- If you are requesting a refund due to a covid related illness, a positive test result which includes the patient’s full name and date (when test was taken) along with picture ID is required to receive a full refund.
Weather Cancellation & Refund Policy